Thursday, March 27, 2008

Egg Hunt at Home

Posting almost a week later...

Jadie and I hid eggs for Caleb to find last Friday morning. Since I was leaving town that afternoon with Caleb, we decided to do our Easter Egg Hunt before Easter Sunday. Caleb was much more into the hunt this year. We still "hid" most of the eggs out in the open, but a few were out of sight. He did a pretty good job of finding all 23!

The Hunt is On!

Give me a break, we just woke up :-)

As part of his Easter basket, we got Caleb 101 Dalmatians and this cute little puppy.

Funny little story:
When I heard Caleb talking in his crib this morning, he kept saying, "Owie, owie." I went into his room to pick him up and he handed me this puppy. He pointed to the puppy's head and said again, "Hurt, owie." I asked if the puppy had gotten hurt. He put his had on the crib rails near the wall and said, "Hurt, puppy, owie." Apparently, the puppy had bumped his head on the crib rails and needed a kiss from mommy. Isn't it amazing how the mind of a two year old works?

No comments:

Post a Comment