Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I am catching up with Jadie again. For the next 2 months we'll only be one year apart! I counted on my fingers today and figured out that this is the 7th year to celebrate my birthday with Jadie (since I met him). Then I tried to remember what we'd done each year. That's when I was reminded that I am seriously lacking the ability to remember things. Is 27 too early to be forgetting these things? I guess all of the other meaningless information that IS actually stored in my brain has crowded out some of my memories. Or maybe it's the pressure of actually trying to remember that causes me not to remember...

This year, we celebrated by meeting Kristin for lunch at Cheddar's and then going to Practically Pikasso. And Jadie helped me figure out a way to avoid going grocery shopping (my last trip was Monday, March 3rd). "You shouldn't have to go grocery shopping on your birthday," he said. Thanks, honey.

Thank you for your calls and birthday cards. It always makes me feel special when people think of me on my birthday. I hope do the same for you!

P.S. Happy 3rd Anniversary Melanie and Chris!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment