Monday, March 17, 2008

Ketchup Time...I mean, Catch Up Time

First up, a blog entry I forgot to add almost 3 weeks ago...

Both Amanda and Desiree came to town and were both at our February 21st MOPS meeting. Bonnie, Amanda, Desiree and I spent some catching up with each other at Chick-fil-A for lunch...and then for pretty much the entire afternoon. I think when we looked at the time it was almost 4pm. Anyhow, here's how cute our boys were once they got bored with the Chick-fil-A playground (minus Desiree's cutie-pa-tootie since she travelled sans-children this time).
Peyton, Ryan, and Caleb


Later that same evening, a Girl's Night Out at On the Border. We almost closed the place down! We showed up at six o'clock to eat and visited until after ten.

Bonnie and Amanda


Me and Desiree

Cinda and Danielle

Also present was the always beautiful Stephanie! I didn't get a shot of her that night...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I miss Waco and that night already! God reminds me, it's gonna be worth it all!

    Love ya,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we have a mutual friend...Cinda and I work together. Small world. :)

    ReplyDelete