Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged--4 Things

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Office Assistant at Mr. Henderson's Insurance Agency
2. Counselor Assistant at Sky Ranch
3. Teacher at the Rappoport Academy
4. Administrative Assistant for the Muscular Dystrophy Association

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Cars
3. 8 Seconds
4. Sweet Home Alabama

Four Places I have lived:
1. Dallas (13 years)
2. Keller (5 years)
3. Van (just for 1 summer)
4. Waco (9 years)
Add that up, it's my whole life...

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. Rachel Ray
3. Law and Order: SVU
4. Notes from the Underbelly

Four Places I have been:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Branson, MO
3. Akron, OH
4. Fredricksburg, TX

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Xanga.com-Subscriptions-Melanie :-)
2. Tracy
3. Desiree
4. Stephanie

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Broccoli Cheese Soup
3. Breakfast
4. Texas Roadhouse

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. All 50 states (I count this as one goal)
2. Australia
3. Italy
4. France

Four Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. More memories with Melanie
2. Summer Weather
3. Growing our Family (not there yet)
4. Vacation with Jadie (and maybe Caleb too)

Four Friends I'm tagging:
1. Kristin
2. Bonnie
3. Tricia
4. Amanda

1 comment:

  1. YEA!! I'm super famous!!! YEE-HAW!!! Dude, loved reading the four facts. Learned some things about you I had no idea about!!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete