Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daughters Do Demolition

Kristin and I spent all day yesterday destroying Mom's master bathroom!  Just kidding...we did do some demo work, scraping off wall paper, prying off panelling, and scraping off popcorn ceiling gunk.  We also took off cabinet doors to be cleaned.  Right before closing time, Kristin and I rushed to Home Depot to pick paint colors for the walls and cabinets (which we've worked hard to convince mom to let us paint).  

Unfortunately, demolition is all that we were able to accomplish during this quick trip, but we plan to return next month to plaster the walls with texture and paint the walls and cabinets.  We will also retexture the ceiling with a sand texture.

I don't know what's wrong with me.  I had my camera and everything, but I neglected to take any pictures!  Maybe I'll remember to take one before we start repairing our damage...

No comments:

Post a Comment