Thursday, July 3, 2008

Decoding the Simple Language of My Toddler

This morning, while I was drying my hair in preparation for an outing to the local Children's Museum, Caleb came into the bathroom saying, "Mommy, shoot me!"  Can you guess what he was really trying to say???
He wanted me to help him shoot his basketball.

Other funny language development moments from recent days:
  • Caleb heard another little boy saying "Awesome!"  as he configured the water path in the boat floating table at the museum.  Caleb began repeating "Awesome!" every two seconds from then on.
  • Yesterday on the way home from McAllister's Jadie and I were talking about how something was annoying.  Our little parrot chimed in from the back seat.  "Noying, noying!"
  • I know there are more...I'll add them later if I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment