Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Backyard Makeover

Back on July 7th, I said I'd post before and after pictures of the second half of our backyard makeover.  I said you'd be sitting on pins and needles until I posted the conclusion of the planting process.  At this point, you've probably forgotten all about it, but I think you'll still be able to appreciate the results.  Here you go...


If you have a keen eye for detail, you may notice the rectangle in the middle that is a different color green.  We still plan to build a raised garden there.  You know, for vegetables and such.

I can't forget to mention that I'm so very proud of all that Jadie does around here to make things nice!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love your backyard. :-) And no, I can't forget about my wonderful 3 hour break. No reminder needed. I have been drooling over the anticipation. I will still be working, though. Getting ready, doing things. You know how that goes. Vacation will rock!

    ReplyDelete