Friday, August 15, 2008

Just an Update...Again

Well, here's what's been happening since Sunday.

Kristin, Caleb, and I went to mom's from Sunday afternoon through Wednesday afternoon.  We started working on her foyer walls.  The wallpaper came off easily and the panelling only took about 30 minutes to get off.  Then we completed the messy job of scraping off the popcorn ceiling texture.  The next morning, we primed, and then got started with painting on some new texture.  This part took forever!  Like until 2:30am and then we still had to do two walls and the ceiling the following day.  When we left, mom still needed to prime over the new texture and paint.

Yesterday I caught up on a couple of loads of laundry before heading to JC Penney to spend a $10 coupon I had been holding onto.  After my $10 off, I only spent $6 on a new shirt and dress.  I tried on the shirt, but not the dress.  When I got home, I was showing off my new dress to Jadie and I wore it around the house for about 30 minutes.  After taking it off and hanging it on a hanger, I noticed that it was maternity!  Are you kidding me?  I think I'll wear it anyway!

This morning, Caleb and I met some friends at Jumping Party, where Caleb spends his time running around the play area, not really wanting to get on any of the inflatables.  He did get in the toddler bounce house for a while once another kiddo got in.  As we talked, Tracy revealed that she and her husband put their house up for sale and may be moving soon!  Does anyone stay here?

This weekend?  No big plans for a change.  Maybe a movie in the park, maybe painting the living room, maybe building the raised garden in the backyard.

1 comment:

  1. that is hilarious about the dress. but for real those maternity clothes are so cute...I find myslef looking at them too before I realixe what I am acutally looking at. also...no sister. nobody stays here.

    ReplyDelete