Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cheeky

You know how there are MANY times that you wonder what goes on in the mind of a toddler?
Let me tell you a LONG story about how this plays out in my life.  It was Sunday afternoon, Jadie was participating in a fantasy football draft, Caleb was napping, and I had a grocery list that was sure to cost me a good chunk of change.  What did I do?  I decided to go out in search of a swimsuit, insisting on finding one on clearance that might actually flatter my womanly form.  I'll bet from the previous sentence you can guess that I did not find one that met my two requirements.  I found a new swimsuit for Jadie for only $13, but no, not one for me.  Jadie actually approved of my selection and wore his new swimsuit to the water park Sunday evening.
After visiting every store in Central Texas Marketplace, I had not found a suitable suit.  I hung my head and drove on to the grocery store to spend an hour maneuvering my way through the crowd.
When I got home, Caleb was happily playing and I honestly don't remember what Jadie was doing.  The thing is, Caleb was on a serious mission, tugging on his pants and diaper.  I still don't know what he was trying to accomplish, but this is what he looked like after all of the pulling and tugging.


And now, an even more flattering angle:

No comments:

Post a Comment