Monday, May 12, 2008

Coveted Couple Shot

***Enthusiastic Whistle***

We haven't done a couple shot in a few months.  Imagine that.  Jadie just isn't really into posing for the camera.  Except that he keeps saying we need to have new family portraits done sometime soon.  

It's too bad I could edit this photo to crop out the blankets draping over the couch, TV antenna, and set of plastic drawers complete with a box of kleenex on top.  Oh well, we are real people, you know.  And I guess if you didn't notice those items before, you're welcome.  I'm glad to point them out for you.

So, I begged Jadie for a picture of the two of us on an occasion when we're at least semi-dressed up.  We were about to head out to Texas Roadhouse on Friday night for dinner.  Jadie had spent the day golfing with some guys (and 2 ladies) from church and Caleb and I waited until he got home to eat dinner.  I thought I'd suggest Roadhouse since it's Jadie's favorite.  That's the way to get him excited about dressing up and leaving the house.  And you just can't beat Texas Roadhouse's call ahead list.  When we got there our wait was only about 5 minutes.  

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! I didn't notice any of the things you pointed out. I know how hard it is to get a good, current picture of my husband and myself. Congrats!
    Also, I'd love for you to link to my sight. I couldn't find your email, so I'm responding here. Thanks so much for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete