Monday, May 5, 2008

Marker Maniac

Today our nephew Chris stayed with us because he had a day off from school.  He's in 5th grade and has already passed both his reading and math TAKS.  Way to go Chris!
Anyhow, I experienced a phenomenon this afternoon.  I was in the bedroom for about 10 minutes; Chris and Caleb were in the living room.  I walked into the living room to tell Chris it would be a few more minutes before we left the house for errands since I needed to charge my cell phone a bit more.  
When I walked into the living room, I saw Caleb standing by his tricycle and Chris laying on the couch with Dusty.  Caleb's arms were BRIGHT PURPLE!  And so was his tricycle!  I am now thankful for washable markers.
Apparently, unbeknownst to Chris, Caleb had colored up both arms and every exposed surface of his tricycle.  Yipee.  That was a fun mess to clean up.  But seriously, the entire mess cleaned up with only 3 baby wipes.
The phenomenon...how in the world could Caleb accomplish all of that coloring without Chris ever noticing?  
Here are the pics...and sorry I didn't get one of Caleb's arms...


No comments:

Post a Comment