Wednesday, July 8, 2009

34 Week Appointment and Errands

I'm not in the mood for an essay, so enjoy the conciseness of bullet points!

OB appointment went pretty well.
  • My blood pressure is on the slow climb: 120/78, up from 100/60 two weeks ago (110/64 is my normal).
  • Weight gain was only one pound in the last two weeks.
  • Kristin accompanied me to the doctor this time.
After the appointment, we went shopping (something we do well)!
  • Bed, Bath, and Beyond: We looked for curtains for Sarah's room.  Nothing I liked, but I got my long-awaited egg slicer for $2.39. :-)
  • Old Navy: Just looking for fun, but found 2 cardigans for Sarah at $0.97 each, a pair of pants for her at $0.97, another set of pants for $1.99, and 3 shirts for Caleb at $3.99 each.  What a steal!
  • Hobby Lobby: We picked up material for Kristin to sew some curtains for Sarah's room and another material for a new border in her room.  Can't wait to see what we can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment