Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blue Bell Coupons!

This was edited from a post by Hollie at Happy Couponing.  

I was able to print both the $1.00 and the $1.50 coupons.  After you print once, hit the back button on your browser to print a second time.  After that, you will be blocked from further printing.  If you have trouble printing them at all, check the address and use the tips at the very bottom of my blog for converting addresses between browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari).

This will make my hub's day, a $1.50 off coupon from Blue Bell HERE that doesn't expire until September 6th. It is so our luck that I would find this coupon the morning after he bought himself some Blue Bell with only the $1 off coupon HERE. Oh well! If you want this coupon you better hurry and print it now before the print limit is reached. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for that... we printed off two! Homemade Vanilla here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete