Sunday, July 5, 2009

Swell

I am doing pretty swell in terms of trying to remain active and not sit around the house 24/7.  

We went to a 4th of July pool party yesterday.  I was much more comfortable yesterday than I was 3 weeks ago at the lake.  Go figure:  More pregnant=more comfortable.  I'm not sure how that one worked out.  I think it was about less constricting clothing.  This time I wore wind shorts and a tank top.  I was much more mobile.

In other "swell" news, I feel my skin tightening much more frequently now.  My fingers and legs were feeling tight through Sunday school and church this morning.  Thankfully, this is not yet a full-time condition as it was when I was pregnant with Caleb.  This time I seem to swell and return to a mildly swollen state.

No comments:

Post a Comment