Monday, January 24, 2011

Crafting with Caleb: Penguin Footprint

This week's craft inspiration came from "Meet the Dubiens."  See her version HERE.

I should have thought things through a bit more with this week's craft.  Since I wanted the penguins to come out looking like...well, penguins, this project was heavily supervised (I gave him limited responsibilities).

Here's how it went down:
I painted the kids' feet.
Jadie helped he kids place their feet firmly and evenly on the paper to get a good footprint.  That didn't exactly work out.  Oh well.
I cleaned the kids' feet.
We waited for the paint to dry.
For Caleb's penguin, I painted an outline for the white body, the black flippers, and orange beak.
Caleb painted inside the lines.
I painted Sarah's penguin.
The end.


Caleb's Penguin (5 years)

Sarah's Penguin (17 months)



No comments:

Post a Comment