Monday, January 11, 2010

Cheater

**Ok, os I'm cheating a little on my "Blog Everyday" goal.  I'm actually writing Monday's post on Tuesday evening.  But it will contain news from Monday.**

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.  This morning was my Monday morning BSF leader's meeting.  Last week I was running late because of timing issues with Sarah's feeding "schedule."  This week had the makings for a repeat of last week, but Sarah remained patient while I put her off until arriving at the church.  She is a sweet one!  The ladies were excited to have a baby to take care of and I was excited that the timing had worked out better than last week.  I was on time instead of fifteen minutes late!

While the kids and I were at BSF, Jadie was at his follow-up appointment with the orthopedic surgeon.  The doc restated that he had expected to find a torn meniscus when looking at the MRI results, but instead he found no indication of anything abnormal.  So, no surgery.  he still requested for Jadie to take some time off of work, so we drove to Temple to pick up the FMLA papers for the doc to fill out.  Jadie should be back to work next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment