Saturday, January 2, 2010

Induced Laughter

Jadie found a new way to make Sarah giggle.

This is a rather difficult task as it usually takes running your fingers up her sides and onto her neck at least 4 or 5 times to get a little snicker.  Occasionally the quick neck kisses will work.

This afternoon, Jadie and I were playing some cards (Nertz, of course).  As Jadie was shuffling, he flipped his cards near Sarah's face so that the breeze made her flinch...and then giggle.  He tried it again.  More giggles.  This went on for well over a minute, which is an eternity in terms of baby laughter.  What a beautiful moment!

Goal Tending:
  • I read from John chapter 9 today.
  • I failed miserably in the physical challenge department.  10 minutes of Wii fit time.
  • I got out of bed at 9:00 am.
  • I ordered sweet tea at dinner tonight.  In my defense, we were using a gift certificate from Restaurant.com which required us to spend $35 before tip, so drinks were pretty necessary.
  • I yelled less, but I gave a pretty harsh spanking for disobedience and eye rolling.  Can you believe he's already rolling his eyes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment