Friday, January 1, 2010

One Day Down and Quote of the Day

Today was a good start to my personal 2010 challenge.
  • I got out of bed around 9:00 am, but I was awake (I mean actually awake) before 8:30 am.  
  • I mowed the lawn for my physical activity (this had not been done since September, so there were more than a few tiny little trees needed to be mowed over).
  • I yelled MUCH less.  For further clarification, this yelling challenge is pertaining to how much I yell at the little man.
  • I just finished doing my Bible study for the day.  I would like to incorporate this into my early rise time.  I'll try again tomorrow.
  • We ate our meals at home today, so I plead the 5th as to what liquids I consumed.
Quote of the Day:
I haven't "gotten any" AT ALL this year.
-Jadie (Thanks, honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment