Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sheesh!

This has been a busy weekend!  And I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Yesterday we hosted Caleb's 4th Birthday Party at the Mayborn Museum.  Low-maintenance, for sure!   We provided the cake, ice cream, and drinks, the museum provided us a room and admission to the museum for 30 family and friends!  The only thing I am unhappy with is the fact that I should've had something for the kids to do before cake, ice cream and presents.  They all knew (obviously) that they were at the museum, so they couldn't wait to go play!  Watching them beg their parents to go play was so sad.  I wish I'd had something out for them to color or create...something to distract them until everyone had gotten there.  But really, if that's my only complaint, I'll take it!

I also enjoyed my time with mom and Kristin this weekend.   We went to dinner last night and coffee this afternoon, just the girls (Mom, Kristin, Me and Sarah).  Thanks, Jadie!

Kristin helped me get the Christmas tree put away too!  Jadie's got a hurt knee, in case you're wondering why he didn't get on the ball with that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment